In this document, the following words have these meanings:
- “You”, “Your”, “Customer”, “Member(s)”, or “User(s)” means a “Subscriber” to the Service, or any person who accesses the Service using the subscriber’s access details;
- “Service” or “Service(s)” means any product(s) or services(s) the Customer has ordered for use.
- “GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” means Gold Coast Websites (ABN 82 697 368 252).
- “ToS” means Terms of Service.
- “AUP” means Acceptable Use Policy.
- “SLA” means Service Level Agreement.
- “Members Area” or “Client Area” means our online portal to manage all Services and not limited to the members domain name(s), web hosting, dedicated servers, and security certificates, direct access to the GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING Members Area: https://goldcoastwebsiteshosting.com.au/
- “Website” means goldcoastwebsiteshosting.com.au.
2. GENERAL BROWSING
GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING values the relationship with our Subscribers and visitors to our website. We guarantee the protection of privacy of any personal information provided on this Website. We consider personal information to include your name, address, phone number, email address and any other information that can be linked directly to you.
GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING does not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone for any reason. Any personal information provided will only be used by GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING, as part of our ongoing efforts to provide you with superior service and guaranteed privacy.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any information you provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account, purchase credits online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information), is maintained in private files on our secure server and our internal systems, secured by 256bit encryption. This information is used to enable GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING to deliver services to you. To ensure compliance with federal law, GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING does not maintain information provided to persons under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
(We are not responsible for the use of your Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Bank/Credit Cards).
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users service(s), your service or the public.
GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
4. UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into the GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING Members Area.
5. QUESTIONS/CHANGES IN POLICY
6. SECURITY STATEMENT
GOLD COAST WEBSITES HOSTING believes in providing a safe and secure shopping experience for all of our Subscribers. We provide safe and effective security measures on our website. It is our policy to never send private information, such as your credit card number, via e-mail. In fact, this is a practice we recommend you adopt in all of your internet activities.